- GCSE is suitable for all students of grades 9 and 10.
GCSE programme offers an integrated curriculum that maximises the benefits of learning. Through this course, students will build strong foundations on their further studies of A-Level programmes. The subjects that are offered in this programme are Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics and the Arts. English is the course language of these classes, and the professors teaching these courses are qualified and have years of experience in teaching GCSE.
- A-Level programs focus on preparation of the students for their university studies.
- A-Level programs offer theoretical and practical preparation.
- These programmes are suitable for 11th grade and 12th grade students
- Virtus offers preparation in subjects such as Mathematics, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Economics and the Arts.
Keeps your options open
Provides in-depth knowledge
Wide range of resources
A-Level programs focus on preparation of the students for their university studies and offer theoretical and practical preparation. Our academic staff guides the students to develop various strategies which help the students become familiar with the way of testing in international universities and maximize their results in upcoming tests that take place at the end of each programme.